Peanut sauce and spinach. What's not to love?
Swimming RamaPeanut sauce and spinach. What's not to love?Garrett Amini
Unroasted peanuts .
Smooth Peanut Butter
Can of 1
Fresh lime juice
- Heat oven to 375, put fresh peanuts in a small container in the oven. Roast until starting to blacken (about twenty minutes). When complete, crush peanuts and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, water, brown sugar. Mix well.
- Sautee minced garlic and diced jalapeno in peanut oil until garlic is golden brown.
- Mix all ingredients together except peanuts, add Sriracha to taste.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Steam or blanch spinach, removing from heat before spinach is completely cooked through.
- Serve, setting spinach on the plate and garnish with crushed peanuts.